Auditions for the fall play,The Curious Savage will be held on Tuesday, 9/6, at 2:50,once you audition, you may leave.
The audition process had been made easier. You will be provided lines and scenes to perform.
If you want to be part of the tech team,please attend the audition on Tuesday, 9/6, to complete forms.
Remember callbacks will be at 2:50 on Th., 9/8.
If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Fixel
- The first Bee Club meeting will be Thursday, 9/1 at 3PM in Room 19. It will be about 45 minutes long, all students who are interested in helping this year are welcome
- Anyone wishing to be a member of the Science National Honor Society for 2022-2023 applications are due no later than this Friday, 9/2. Please submit to Dr. Williams in Rm. 19
- Auditions for the fall play, The Curious Savage will be held on Tuesday, 9/6 at 2:50PM. Once you audition, you may leave/ The audition process has been made easier. You will be provided lines and scenes to perform. Remember callbacks will be at 2:50 on Thursday 9/8. If you have any questions please contact Ms. Fixel!
- All students who want to be members of VHP-whether they attended last week's meeting or not-need to sent Mrs. Boyce an email today so she can print the correct number of ballots
- There will be a softball meeting Thursday, the 1st, in the gym lobby right after school
- Congratulations to Matt Webb for taking first place with his score of 3 under par at the golf match yesterday. Other highlights of the match include Keoni David's 45 ft putt for par on the 8th hole and Jeremy Santopadre's birdie on the 4th hole.
- The first drama club meeting will be held this Thursday, 9/1, from 2:50-3:25 in the cafe for old and new members. Drama Club is open to all students in grades 9-12th who want to act, sing, tech, and do visual arts, makeup, set design, and meet new friends. We will go over this year's programs, auditions, for the fall play, have refreshments, and get to know each other. Hope to see you there! The board will meet after our club meeting.
1. Go to www.sjrstate.edu
2. Click on Students
3. Click on Transcripts/Records
Note: Official Transcripts
St. Johns River State College has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet. If you do not have access to the internet, call credentials inc. at 847-716-3000