- Attention Juniors and Seniors:
Are you passionate about history and serving your community? Do you want to stand out applying to colleges? If you answered "yes," then consider joining Rho Kappa National Social Studies Honor Society. Rho Kappa is the only national organization which recognizes academic excellence in the field of social studies. Rho Kappa membership is open to juniors and seniors only. To be eligible, you must:
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA in social studies classes
- Must have (or be able to earn) at least four credits in the discipline upon graduation
Please contact Mr. Ferguson for more information. A general information meeting is upcoming for interested members, so stay tuned for more announcements.
- Congratulations to Danielle Dailey for competing at the FHSAA Golf State Championship over the weekend!
- Attention current lacrosse players or students wanting to learn about the sport of lacrosse: Mr. Peter wil lbe hosting lacrosse clinics for both boys and girls every Wednesday after school. We will be gathering outside the weight room. Lacrosse sticks will be provided for those without one. Please sign up in the front office
- There will be a VHP meeting Thursday after school in Ms. Boyce's room.
As a Catholic high school in the Diocese of St. Augustine, we seek to provide an equal opportunity for each student, in a challenging academic environment, to become a knowledgeable, self-directed, compassionate Christian, able to face the challenges of the future with faith, hope, and love.
Service truly embodies our spirit at St. Joseph Academy. We are developing well rounded students who not only excel in school but also live to serve their communities. Our Campus Ministry department strives to provide resources to our students to do this. We have a campus chaplain, Fr. Mac, discipleship groups, mission trips, retreats, mission weeks in our own community and several different clubs and organizations who focus on community service. Visit our Campus Ministry page to find out more.