On January 12, 2023 St. Joseph Academy is hosting an open house to all perspective students. Teachers, Administrators, Coaches, and Students will all be available for tours, questions. This is a great opportunity to get a feel for what high school is like at St. Joseph Academy.
You can now register for the HSPT test for your current 8th graders.
If you are currently at a feeder school and your child takes the HSPT here at SJA, you will not need to go through the entire application process.
Please register for the HSPT and put the date on your calendar!
January 21, 2023 @ 8AM in the SJA Cafeteria
Student Website: hsptreg.stsusers.com
Your School’s Access Code: Y9
SJA Lacrosse 2023 M+W
Player Parent Meeting January 18th, Cafeteria @4pm
1st Practice January 23rd, Practice Field @3
Player pack link signup January 1st
Equipment/ Uniform player pickup January 20th, Weight Room @3
Peter Wiles, Head Coach
Bob Lenti, Assistant Coach
-Tom Arnold, Laird Dean, Josh Malgeri, Amber-Ashley Ayes, Teagan Hill, Jillian Orth
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
(Boys) 3:30- 5:30 Be ready to go at 3:30
(Girls) 3:00- 4:30 Shooting and personal skills till 5:00 optional
(Depending on if soccer is still on their regionals run we will be practicing on the practice field)
What to bring
1. Cleats (Players will not practice wearing school shoes)
3. Athletic shorts
4. Lacrosse stick (new players provided one until they get theirs)
5. Elbow pads (not provided), Chest protector (new players provided one till they get theirs)
- Attention Juniors and Seniors:
Are you passionate about history and serving your community? Do you want to stand out applying to colleges? If you answered "yes," then consider joining Rho Kappa National Social Studies Honor Society. Rho Kappa is the only national organization which recognizes academic excellence in the field of social studies. Rho Kappa membership is open to juniors and seniors only. To be eligible, you must:
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA in social studies classes
- Must have (or be able to earn) at least four credits in the discipline upon graduation
Please contact Mr. Ferguson for more information. A general information meeting is upcoming for interested members, so stay tuned for more announcements.
- Congratulations to Danielle Dailey for competing at the FHSAA Golf State Championship over the weekend!
- Attention current lacrosse players or students wanting to learn about the sport of lacrosse: Mr. Peter wil lbe hosting lacrosse clinics for both boys and girls every Wednesday after school. We will be gathering outside the weight room. Lacrosse sticks will be provided for those without one. Please sign up in the front office
- There will be a VHP meeting Thursday after school in Ms. Boyce's room.