You can now register for the HSPT test for your current 8th graders.
If you are currently at a feeder school and your child takes the HSPT here at SJA, you will not need to go through the entire application process.
Please register for the HSPT and put the date on your calendar!
January 21, 2023 @ 8AM in the SJA Cafeteria
Student Website: hsptreg.stsusers.com
Your School’s Access Code: Y9
Early giving is officially open! Give to St. Joseph Academy to support the projects we want around campus. Between umbrellas for our outside lunch patio to VR headsets to take a walk through history. You can help SJA by donating on the Catholic Day of Giving.
SJA Lacrosse Clinics
Start date: Wednesday October 26th @ 2pm
Peter Wiles, Head Coach
Bob Lenti, Assistant Coach
Have you ever wanted to try the fastest sport on two feet? Now's your chance. The coaches of SJA lacrosse are hosting lacrosse clinics every Wednesday after school. We will be going over the basic game of lacrosse, the fundamentals, rules, and how you can be involved. Both boys and girls are welcome. Students and current players will be meeting outside the weight room after school but the clinics will be held at the half field behind the bleachers at the sports complex. Also current lacrosse players will be working on their skills.
What to bring
- Athletic shoes/Cleats
- Athletic Wear
- Lacrosse stick if you own one, they will be provided for new players until they get their own (by the season)
- Attention Juniors and Seniors:
Are you passionate about history and serving your community? Do you want to stand out applying to colleges? If you answered "yes," then consider joining Rho Kappa National Social Studies Honor Society. Rho Kappa is the only national organization which recognizes academic excellence in the field of social studies. Rho Kappa membership is open to juniors and seniors only. To be eligible, you must:
- Maintain a minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA in social studies classes
- Must have (or be able to earn) at least four credits in the discipline upon graduation
Please contact Mr. Ferguson for more information. A general information meeting is upcoming for interested members, so stay tuned for more announcements.
- Congratulations to Danielle Dailey for competing at the FHSAA Golf State Championship over the weekend!
- Attention current lacrosse players or students wanting to learn about the sport of lacrosse: Mr. Peter wil lbe hosting lacrosse clinics for both boys and girls every Wednesday after school. We will be gathering outside the weight room. Lacrosse sticks will be provided for those without one. Please sign up in the front office
- There will be a VHP meeting Thursday after school in Ms. Boyce's room.