Scholarships/ Financial Aid
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS
Your financial aid application for the 2024-2025 academic year will open on January 1, 2024. The deadline for completing the application and providing any documentation requested by FACTS is May 1. This is for new incoming students as well as returning students.
SJA utilizes FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, an independent, third party company that conducts a financial analysis to determine your family's financial need. SJA will receive a confidential report outlining your financial situation based on the information obtained in your application and supporting tax documents.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact Blanca Berry in the Business Office at 824-0431, ext. 310.
- Dominic and Norma Poli Scholarship
- Catholic Student Assistance Fund
- The Alumni Scholarship
- Rosina Patterson Memorial Scholarship
- Family Empowerment Scholarship with Unique Abilities (FES-UA)
- Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options (FES-EO) and the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program
- Mikae Gaetanos Scholarship
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship