Scholarships/ Financial Aid
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS
Your financial aid application for the academic year should be completed as soon as possible. The deadline for completing the application and providing any documentation requested by FACTS is May 1. This is for new incoming students as well as returning students.
SJA utilizes FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, an independent, third party company that conducts a financial analysis to determine your family's financial need. SJA will receive a confidential report outlining your financial situation based on the information obtained in your application and supporting tax documents.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact Diane Felice in the Business Office at 824-0431, ext. 310.
- Arbizzani Foundation Scholarship
- Dominic and Norma Poli Scholarship
- Catholic Student Assistance Fund
- The Alumni Scholarship
- Rosina Patterson Memorial Scholarship
- Step up for Students
- The McKay Scholarship
- Family Empowerment Scholarship with Unique Abilities (FES-UA)
- Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options (FES-EO) and the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program