Hello, we are so excited you are here to learn about attending St. Joseph Academy. We are a College Preparatory Catholic High School located in St. Augustine, FL. To begin the application process you will fill out our online application.
If you are applying for your Freshman year. A High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required. We host one day in January for all incoming freshman to take the exam (Register here). Makeup exams can be scheduled with the Director of Admissions @ 904-824-0431
- Click here to create an account
- Fill out the application after creating account
- Attach required documents for application:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Florida Immunization Records
- Florida School Entry Health Form
- Current Grades and schedule
- Most recent Report Card
- Letter of recommendation from current school teacher or administrator.
- Once the application has been filled out the Director of Admissions, Kristin Grover, will contact you to set up an admissions interview. Your application will then go to the admissions review committee for review and final decision.
- Once you have applied and received your answer from the admissions committee. It is time to register for school. We will mail you a registration packet or you can fill out the attached form. Once registered, you will determine a start date with the admissions department.